Saturday, June 13, 2015

ILLETERACY : THE ROOT CUASE OF POVERTY AND SLAVERY

Hello

I am working with this wonderful NGO for the last 2-3 years as and when I get time and also during my vacations. the prime motif of this NGO is - imparting education to the children coming from the down most strata of society, for  their all round growth of those who could never dream of getting education and become like us. It is a wonderful experience for me to teach these children. It is of immense pleasure to play with them, to listen their thoughts about life.... really a new world for me which has changed a lot of my thought process. it is not only peaceful but also seem to provide a meaning to my life as well when I am with them. It is really soothing and exciting to see them growing in such a different atmosphere. Alas everyone the world could contribute like this to eradicate illiteracy and poverty from this beautiful earth.

It is true, illiteracy is the real cause poverty and slavery which in turn results into human miseries. If  we the well off people pay a little attention to these people who lead an  illiterate life, I am sure wonders can happen on the earth................. But I unable to think as to why we all do not think like this and remain busy in ourselves. No one thinks about the causes of such illiteracy so no body thinks about solutions to this gigantic problem that has made more than 70 % population of the world illiterate................

Any way, this year also in the summer vacations, I have joined this organisation to be with these innocent children and would be sharing my experience on my blogs at least for the time I remain here. ....


Thanks

Anubhuti Jain



Ek Koshish one attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment